CEO at CXP Group
Having trained as an engineer, Yannick Carriou started his career in specialist roles at INSEE and then at TNS. He gained experience in the management of smaller entities before going on to manage progressively more significant and international organizations. As CEO of TNS SOFRES, then of IPSOS, he managed to spearhead the renewal of their products and services portfolios – in spheres that had been turned upside down by innovation. He is now leading the strategic development of CXP group.
Company Brief: CXP GROUP
- CXP Group is the leading independent European research and consulting firm for the software, IT services and digital transformation industry. It offers its customers a comprehensive support service for the evaluation, selection and optimization of their software solutions and accompanies them in their digital transformation journey.
- CXP Group’s expertise covers a wide range of topics, such as BI, content management, ERP, finance, HRIS, CRM, BPM, IT management, cyber security, etc.
- Moreover, CXP Group supports ITC decision makers in evaluating and selecting IT services providers and accompanies them in optimizing their sourcing and investment strategies.
- Further, CXP Group assists software and IT services providers in optimizing their strategies and go-to-market approaches with quantitative and qualitative analyses as well as operational and strategic consulting services.
- Public organizations and institutions equally base the development of their IT policies on our reports.