Chairman of M&A Worldwide
Mr Voigt gained his competence in successfully carrying out national and international M&A transactions through long-standing management positions in the international commodities business. As managing director of large companies of the Klöckner Group, and later of the Thyssen Concern, he was responsible for many acquisitions, spin-offs and mergers.
- Graduated Economist, Universitäten Aachen and Saarbrücken
- Long-standing member of the executive boards of German and international trade organizations
- Member of the Supervisory Board of RECY Systems AG, Unterschleissheim near Munchen
- 23 years experience at Klöckner & Co. AG, later then at Thyssen Sonnenberg after having merged with them
- My last position was as Managing Director of the Thyssen Sonnenberg Recycling GmbH, Duisburg
- Since 2004 independent specialist for national and especially for cross-border transactions with the emphasis on the recycling branch.
- French, English and Dutch fluent, I can communicate in Spanish